Huawei today launched Y6 (2018), the company’s latest budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE supports. The device has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 screen, packs a quad-core Snapdragon chipset, sports 13MP+5MP cameras, and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and the front camera supports face unlock, however, there is no fingerprint sensor onboard.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Y6 (2018) Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash; face unlock
- OS: Android 8.0 Nougat, EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2900mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 73 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue, Gold
Huawei is yet to reveal the pricing and availability of the smartphone.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE