Huawei earlier this week silently unveiled Y7 Prime (2018), an upgraded model of its Y7 smartphone. The device is entry-level in terms of specs but it does have few tricks under its sleeve.
The display is 18:9 as usual but it comes with a rather low HD+ resolution, packed in a curved 5.99-inch screen without a notch. An octa-core Snapdragon 430 powered the Y7 Prime (2018), coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone sports 13MP+2MP dual camera behind and an 8MP front camera. It runs Android 8.0 Oreo, supports 4G VoLTE, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery. Security is handled by a fingerprint sensor placed at the back.
It is the same Nova 2 Lite that was launched earlier this month.
Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) Specifications
- 5.99-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 158.3×76.7×7.8mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue
No details on its pricing and availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE