Huawei has launched Y9 Prime (2019), the company’s latest mid-end smartphone in Asia. Much like the Y9 (2019) that was introduced in January, it has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display and is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, coupled with 4GB of RAM and up to 128GB of storage. It also comes with a 4000mAh battery.
However, the Y9 Prime (2019) does not have a notch unlike the Y9 (2019), it instead uses an elevating mechanism for the 16MP selfie camera. Furthermore, the phone comes equipped with triple rear-facing camera and not dual camera as seen on the former – the main camera has a 16MP sensor, the secondary is an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, while the tertiary 2MP camera is meant for capturing the depth of field.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The device runs Android 9.0 Pie, supports hybrid dual SIM with Dual 4G VoLTE, while it housed a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Huawei Y9 Prime (2019) Specifications
- 6.5-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, Mali G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB inbuilt storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16-megapixel pop up front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh / 3900mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 196.8 grams
- Colour(s): Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black
The phone is available for pre-order in the Middle East for SR 969 (US$260) for the 128GB storage version. Sales will begin on May 23rd.
Update (August 1, 2019) – Launched in India
Huawei introduced the Y9 Prime in the Middle East in mid-May, today, the firm has launched the smartphone in India. The 4GB RAM/128GB storage version of the phone, priced at Rs 15,990 (US$224), will be arriving to the region on August 7th where interested buyers will be able to purchase it on Amazon.in. Offline pre-booking will begin on August 5th at select stores, including Croma and Poorvika.
The firm is offering free 15600mAh power bank and Huawei Sport BT headphones for those who pre-book before the sales day.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE