iBall has launched a revamped model of its 2017 Slide Elan tablet in India. The new model dubbed Slide Elan 3×32 features the same display, processor, cameras, and battery capacity as its predecessor, but this comes in 3GB RAM/32GB storage configuration, their only difference.
Moreover, the tablet now boots Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. It supports voice calling via headphones, Bluetooth or by using the speaker, but lacked an earpiece. Mini-HDMI port onboard also let users connect it with an external display for wider view.
iBall Slide Elan 3×32 Specifications
- 10.1-inch IPS multi-touch display with WXGA (1280×800) resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus
- 2-megapixel fixed-focus front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Single SIM (voice-calling via earphones or speaker)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, FM radio, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, DC-in
- Battery: 7,000mAh
- Colour(s): Matte Black
The Slide Elan 3×32 wears a price tag of Rs 16,999 ($238 USD). It will be available in the coming days.