2022 IEG Fellowships for Doctoral Students…
The institute awards research fellowships to young academics (doctoral and postdoctoral researchers) from Germany and abroad.
Funding is provided for both doctoral and postdoctoral research dealing with the religious, political, social and cultural history of Europe from the early modern period to 1989/90. Comparative, transnational and transfer-historical research projects are particularly welcome, as are projects which deal with topics of intellectual, church or theological history.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The fellowships are exclusively for the purpose of conducting the research project described in the application at the IEG. Thus, no other form of employment or funding can be pursued or availed of during the duration of the fellowship.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021
IEG Fellowships Eligibility
- Open to PhD students from Germany and abroad who have at least a Masters level degree in history, theology or another discipline which works historically.
- They must have been pursuing their doctorate for no more than three years at the time of taking up the fellowship, though exceptions may be made in exceptional circumstances.
IEG Fellowships Value
- IEG Fellowship for doctoral students have a monthly value of € 1,350.
- Fellowship holders whose partners accompany them to Mainz and do not have an income of more than 450 euros per month may receive a family allowance. Indicate in your application whether your partner accompanies you to Mainz.
- Fellows who come to Mainz accompanied by their underage children can apply for child allowance.
How to Apply for Leibniz Institute of European History (IEG) Fellowships
Provide the following attachments in the following order:
- the completed application form
- curriculum vitae and a list of publications (if applicable) (please do not send photographs)
- an outline of the Ph.D.-thesis (up to 15,000 characters excluding footnotes and spaces)
- the structure of the Ph.D.-thesis
- a detailed timetable for the intended stay at the Institute
- copies of university transcripts and proof of language competence
Applications should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leibniz Institute of European History
Prof. Irene Dingel and Prof. Johannes Paulmann
Re: Fellowship Application
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE