INEC Recruitment Application Form 2021 — How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2021.
Are you searching for INEC Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will talk about INEC Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Take note that the Independent National Electoral Commission portal is inecrecruitment.com
Please be aware that, the Independent National Electoral Commission is NOT recruiting at the moment.
However, you’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
While you are waiting for the recruitment to get started, it is advisable that you would still get to know the requirements and qualifications to get prepaid for it.
Requirements for INEC Recruitment 2021
They are certain requirements you have to meet in other to qualify for the INEC Recruitment for 2021 which are listed below.
- You must be 18 years or above of age
- You must register only once or you would get disqualified
- You must have a valid means of identification
- You must be ready to take an aptitude test
INEC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The Educational Qualifications for INEC Recruitment are as follows:
- For Executive Officer, you must possess a National Diploma or a National Certificate in Education
- For Graduate Administrative Officer, you must possess a Bachelor Degree or HND in social science or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- For Professional or Hire Officer, you must possess a National Certificate in Education or a National Diploma with 2 years post qualification cognate experience
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit INEC official website inecrecruitment.com
- Click on sign up
- Enter your email address and verify it using the link that would be sent to you via your email.
- Now login to your account
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- Select the job you are applying for and click on submit
- After successful registration, print out the form.
INEC Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
You should note that successful candidates will be contacted through their email address provided on the portal.
The application form is absolutely free and not for sale.
Don’t pay anyone that claims to help you get recruited into INEC Jobs. They’ll rip off your money and you’ll end up not getting the job.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.