Infinix Mobility has launched Note 5 in India, an upgraded model and the successor of its Note 4 smartphone. It features a 5.99-inch Full HD+ display and is powered by a Mediatek Helio P23 processor. The phone comes in two variants; 3GB RAM/32GB storage version and 4GB RAM/64GB storage version, both expandable via MicroSD card.
The Note 5 has a single 12MP camera at the back with an f/2.0 aperture, while it sports a 16MP front camera. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back and also support face unlock. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, has a dedicated dual SIM slot, and is backed by a 4500mAh battery with fast charging.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Infinix Note 5 Specifications
- 5.99-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4500mAh, fast charging
- Colour(s): Milan Black, Ice Blue, Berlin Gray
The 3GB/32GB model is priced at Rs 9,999 ($150), while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs 11,999 ($180). It will be available exclusively on Flipkart from August 31st.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE