JAMB result 2020/2021 checker – If you sat for the JAMB UTME 2020/2021, the good news is that the results have been released and you can now start checking it on your phone using SMS in 5 seconds!
NOTE: The way to check your JAMB result 2020/2021 with SMS on your phone number via 55019 is a bit different.
So many candidates who tried to check have been deducted by have not seen their result.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Some even saw the message “The GSM number I used for registration has been used by another candidate on e-facility“. Some candidates were not even deducted at all.
Irrespective of the category where you fall, I have some tips that will solve your problem. This was the same method I used for a friend who was having issues checking his result.
Continue reading to get the full gist.
LATEST UPDATE ON JAMB RESULT 2020/2021: If you have been finding it difficult to check your JAMB result using phone number.
I will show you the new methods below (see screenshot below)
According to JAMB registrar, all results for 2020 JAMB UTME have been released.
Some are however still being screened for suspected case of examination malpractices.
The results of those who are found innocent will be released while others who are found guilty will be cancelled.
The new way to check JAMB UTME 2020/2021 results? See it below.
How To Check JAMB Result 2020/2021 Using SMS To 55019
In the new method, you are to send an SMS Result to 55019 using the SIM card you registered JAMB with.
Things To Note Before Checking Your Result
- You will be charged #50 SMS service charge before your JAMB result can be sent to you
- You must send the SMS with the SAME phone you used to obtain your profile code
- Apart from the #50 charge, you are not required to make an addition payment
- For now, there is not other way to check your result including on JAMB portal itself.
NOTE: I have already seen the results of many candidates.
If you think your JAMB score is not enough to meet your cut off mark, then it is advisable that you change your course/institution now.
Having Issues With 55019 JAMB Result Checker Via SMS
A lot of people have been trying to check their result but it is not going through, especially AIRTEL and GLO subscribers.
I have been getting so many complaints like:
- I tried to check my result but I got the message that “The GSM number I used for registration has been used by another candidate on e-facility”, help.
- I have been deducted multiple times but I have not seen my result
- I sent Result to 55019 but I have not seen any message.
First, I want you to know that you are not alone, whether you wrote on Monday March 16, Tuesday March 17, Wednesday March 18 and so on.
2 of my students tried to check with Airtel and Glo respectively.
In the first case, the message was sent but he was not debited.
The other was debited but the result was not sent.
Therefore, their results were not sent to them.
After many trials, one of them received the message while I had to resort to another method to check for the other guy.
So, here’s the gist.
If you are using Airtel or Glo and your result has not been sent yet, keep trying it. It may be the network.
But, what if you have been debited many times and you no longer want to waste your credit, here’s what you should do.
Contact JAMB by creating a JAMB support ticket on their portal.
Here’s how to go about that.
- Go to https://support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/create-candidate-ticket
- Enter your registration number, select General enquiry/Complaint under topic.
- Under the subject, type “I can’t check my JAMB 2020 result“.
- Under the message box, explain yourself there.
Then, you can keep checking your support ticket to see if they have replied you.
To check if JAMB has replied you through the support ticket.
- Visit JAMB support website https://support.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on Access your Existing Ticket
- Enter your JAMB e-facility profile email
- Enter any of your ticket ID
- Click on Submit
They will get back to you after some few hours.
If you do not get any reply after 24-48 hours, you can go to their JAMB office to lodge a complain.
I hope that helps. Let me know if you have been able to create the support ticket by using the comment section below.
Now, you may be wondering, “how will I now print out my JAMB result?”, or maybe is there any other way to check JAMB result apart from using 55019 result checker via SMS?
New Way To Print JAMB Result 2020/21
For now, you cannot check your JAMB result on JAMB portal. In fact, I tried to use JAMB CAPS portal dashboard but it is not working too.
You can print your ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT on JAMB portal. For now, you should still use the 55019 SMS method to check your result.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If yes, don’t forget to share the news with others by using the buttons below.
If you are still having any issues, use the comment section below.