Karbonn has silently introduced a new budget smartphone in India called Fashion Eye. Though the device is yet to be officially confirmed by the firm, it is available for purchase on e-commerce site Amazon India at a price of Rs 5,490 ($82 USD).
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Fashion Eye lacks 4G LTE but supports 3G and other common connectivity options. It features a 5-inch HD display; packs a quad-core chipset with 1GB of RAM; sports 8MP and 3.2MP cameras, and is backed by a 2000mAh.
Karbonn Fashion Eye Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Dimensions: 145 x 72 x 8mm
- Weight: 141 grams
The phone comes in Champagne colour option only.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE