Karbonn Mobiles has introduced Frames S9 in India, the company’s newest entry-level smartphone with dual selfie camera. The phone main highlight is its dual 8MP front camera which offer various features such as Bokeh, Group Twinfie and many more, with a LED flash included for lighting.
The Frames S9 has a 5.2-inch HD display; is powered by a quad-core processor; sports 8MP rear camera, and is backed by a 2900mAh battery. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat with a custom UI on top and there is a fingerprint sensor at the back for security.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Karbonn Frames S9 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor (unspecified)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- Dual 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2900mAh
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 72 x 7.85 mm
- Weight: 139 grams
It comes in Champagne, Black and Grey colors and will be available for Rs 6,790 ($102) at online and offline stores across India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE