Lancaster EU Transition Scholarships – Lancaster EU Transition ScholarshipsLancaster University is a public research university located in Lancaster, Lancashire, England, that was founded in 1964. When it comes to exchange programmes, all international students have a distinct advantage.
This educational programme is designed for all talented and motivated EU students joining an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in September 2021.
Application Deadline: Open
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve AAA at A level or equivalent.
- Postgraduate Taught Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK first-class undergraduate degree(1st).
- The Lancaster EU Transition award is available to eligible applicants to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree programmes offered at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2021 entry which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this application .
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this application .
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes for the duration of their studies.
- Awardees must be an EU national, permanently resident in one of the EU member states below
The Lancaster University will provide £7000 per year of study to its successful students for the academic year 2021/2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, they will automatically consider you for a scholarship as part of our standard Master’s application process.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program