Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Here on this page, I will show you everything you need to know about LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021 Post UTME Form 2020/2021 requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Part Time programme is designed for candidates in gainful employment.
How Much Is LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021.
Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Programmes 2020/21.
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES : 6-SEMESTER ND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Programmes.
a. National Diploma Day (ND SPTS-D)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-D)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-D)
b. National Diploma Evening (ND SPTS-E)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-E)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-E)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
c. National Diploma Regular (ND SPTS-R)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-R)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
Lagos State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Requirements 2020/21.
National Diploma Programmes
SSCE or WASCE orGCE ‘O’ Level orNECO orNABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
Candidates with lower qualifications than the above requirements but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme only, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021.
Applicants are expected to:
Visit the Institution’s site at https://enrol.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ to apply now.
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- Click on the “2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigatorplane.
- Select the programme i.e. “Part-Time ND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password;
- Click on “Pay”(you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application fonn provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O’level result.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
- For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298
Registration Deadline 2020/2021.
Application closes on 30th Octomber, 2020.
Every information related to LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.