Lenovo today introduced a new smartphone in China called K320t. The entry-level device, which happens to be the company’s first to sports an 18:9 FullScreen display is targeted at low-end markets. It is clad in a slightly thick polycarbonate body that is 8.5mm thin, weighing 153.8 grams.
It features a 5.7-inch HD+ screen; is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum chipset, and it comes backed by a sufficient 3000mAh battery. The K320t is equipped with dual rear-facing cameras, the first sporting an 8MP sensor and the second a 2MP sensor for capturing depth of field.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone supports 4G VoLTE and has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Lenovo K320t Specifications
- 5.7-inch display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 153.8 grams
The K320t will be available in Black color only. It will start selling on China eStore JD.com from January 4th at a price of CNY 799 ($123 USD).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE