Lenovo today has introduced K6 Note in India months after it was announced in Berlin. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor with 4GB RAM; sports 16mp and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 4000mAh battery.
The K6 Note runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI on top and offers hybrid dual SIM slots. It also bears a fingerprint sensor at the back for advance security.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Lenovo K6 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with FHD (1920×1080) resolution, 424ppi pixel density
- 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
The Lenovo K6 Note 3GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 13,999 (US$ 205) and the 4GB RAM variant at Rs 15,499 (US$ 226). It will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting from December 17th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE