Lenovo earlier today launched K9 in India, the successor of the last year K8 smartphone. It comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display, packed a MediaTek Helio P22 processor, sports 13MP+5MP dual rear and front cameras, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
It has a glass back that harbored a fingerprint sensor. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. It has a hybrid dual SIM slot with supports for Dual 4G VoLTE.
Lenovo K9 Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, secondary 5-megapixel front camera, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Colour(s): Blue, Black
The phone is Flipkart exclusive. It will be available for Rs 8999 ($126) when it go on sale.