Alongside with the Yoga Tab 3 launched earlier today, Lenovo also announced a new flagship Android tablet dubbed Yoga Tab 3 Pro. Unlike the Tab 3, the Pro version has a built-in projector that can beam an image of up to 70-inches on a wall. The projector in Tab 3 Pro is more optimized and produced more brightness than the one in its predecessor Tab 2 Pro, the firm claimed. It can be rotationally tilted and adjusted up to 180-degrees, which the former lacked.
The device is equipped with four front-facing JBL speakers enhanced by Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus for immersive listening experience. It is also pre-installed with Netflix for digital content streaming.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro Full Specifications
- 10-inch QHD (2560 x 1600 pixels) IPS display, 10-point multi-touch, 299ppi
- Intel Atom X5-Z8500 processor, up to 2.2GHz clock speed
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage (expandable via MicroSD card up to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera, 1.6-megapixel secondary camera
- 5-megapixel front camera, fixed-focus
- SIM card slot
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, and Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Built-in projector, up to 70-inch
- Battery: 10,200mAh, can last up to 18 hours
- Dimensions: 247 x 179 x 4.68mm
- Weight: 665 gram
The Lenovo Tab 3 Pro comes in Wifi-only version and LTE version, priced at €349 (US$391) and €599 (US$672) respectively. It will be available starting from November.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE