Still at IFA event currently going on in Berlin, Lenovo has launched a new budget smartphone to its Vibe category named Vibe S1. The phone will be available starting from November with a price tag of US$299.
The main highlight of the new device is its dual front camera set-up. It packs an 8-megapixel camera at the front but also has a secondary 2-megapixel front camera for depth sensing. A 13-megapixel sits at the rear which is accompanied with twin-toned LED flash. The Lenovo Vibe S1 is wrapped in a premium body and sports a curved glass panel at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Lenovo Vibe S1 Full Specifications
- 5.0-inch FHD (1920 × 1080 pixels) IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable via MicroSD card up to 128GB)
- 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, 2-megapixel secondary front camera for depth sensing
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi 802.11, 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, and Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Dimensions: 143.3 x 70.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 132 gram
The smartphone will be available in Pearl White and Midnight Blue color variants.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE