Lenovo today has officially introduced P2 in India, few months after it was launched in China. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon processor, harbours 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a huge 5100mAh battery—its major point of attraction.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and offers hybrid dual SIM that let the second SIM slot to be use as MicroSD slot. The phone also sports a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button. Both the 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM variants are introduced in India.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Lenovo P2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 401ppi
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, NFC, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 5100mAh, fast charging
Painted in Graphite Grey and Champagne Gold colors, the Lenovo P2 3GB RAM version is priced at Rs 16,999 (US$248), while the 4GB RAM version is priced at Rs 17,999 (US$263). It will be exclusively available on FlipKart starting from Thursday January 12.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE