Lenovo on Tuesday unloaded the premium-tier Z5 Pro GT and the mid-range Z5s, but the company also unwrapped the S5 Pro GT, a much powerful variant of the S5 Pro that was released earlier this year.
This is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset unlike the Snapdragon 632 that its predecessor boasted of, which is their major difference. Other specs are in rhythm including the display, RAM and storage, camera, and battery capacity.
It has a metal unibody design with a fingerprint sensor attached to the back.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT Specifications
- 6.18-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2246×1080) resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 12-megapixel camera, f/2.6 aperture
- 20-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX476 sensor; secondary 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.5×75.45×7.7mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Blue
Lenovo S5 Pro GT 4GB/64GB -> CNY 1198 ($173)
Lenovo S5 Pro GT 6GB/64GB -> CNY 1298 ($188)
Lenovo S5 Pro GT 6GB/128GB -> CNY 1498 ($217)
Sales for the phone will begin on December 24th. Pre-orders have already started.