After several days of teasing and ear-deafening rumors, the Lenovo Z5 today has officially made it out in China. The phone brings a nearly bezel-less design with a 90% screen-to-body-ratio, thanks to its front notch, which accommodate the front camera and other array of sensor.
The phone has a glass back and it is encompass around the edges by an aluminium frame, measuring 7.85mm in thickness. The Z5 features a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, and it is powered by a Snapdragon 636 14nm chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM. 64GB and 128GB are the storage options available to choose from, both expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Dual vertically-aligned camera is placed at the upper left corner on the phone back touting 16MP+8MP sensors with supports for Phase Detection Auto Focus, while it is equipped with an 8-megapixel front snapper for selfie. The cameras are tuned by various AI enhancements including AI Portrait Shot and AI Beautification. Moreover, the front camera supports facial recognition for face unlock.
Perhaps the most delightful thing about the new Z5 is that Lenovo has promised to provide Android P upgrade sometime in the future. Currently it runs Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI on top.
It has a fingerprint sensor, a 3.5mm audio jack, and it is fuelled by a 3300mAh battery with supports for fast charging.
Lenovo Z5 Specifications
- 6.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2246×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 8-megapixel camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 3.9, Android P upgrade
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,300mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 153 × 75.65 × 7.85mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Indigo Blue, Aurora Blue
Price starts at CNY 1299 (~$208) for the basic version with 64GB storage and goes up to CNY 1799 (~$288) for the 128GB storage version. Sales will begin on June 12, but it can be pre-order from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE