The Z6 Pro has finally been declared official by Lenovo in China after several ear-deafening rumors and leaks in the past few weeks. The company’s latest flagship, the successor of the Z5 Pro, is powered by the current most powerful processor made by Qualcomm, Snapdragon 855 – which is quite an upgrade when compared with Snapdragon 710 that powered its predecessor.
The phone housed quad camera behind – the main camera uses a 48MP (f/1.8) sensor, the secondary has a 16MP ultra-wide angle lens (125°), the tertiary is a 5MP telephoto lens, followed by a 2MP depth camera. There is a 32MP camera with facial recognition tucked inside the tiny waterdrop notch at the front for selfie and face unlock. The cameras are AI enhanced for pro-photography, and there is what Lenovo called “Hyper Video” onboard, a software-enhanced feature for smooth shake-free video recording.
The Hyper Video use the OIS, 6-axis gyroscope, and the ToF camera located besides the rear LED flash to make sure that users can record smooth video even while moving. The Z6 Pro features a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution that is HDR10 certified. It is offered in 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB, and 12GB/512GB versions, all accompanied by MicroSD card slots that accommodate extra amount of storage.
In addition to face unlock, the phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric security. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI 11 on top, has a 3.5mm audio jack, supports Dolby Atmos, while it drawn its power from a 4000mAh battery with supports for 27W fast charging.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, DCI-P3
- 64-bit 2.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB /256GB / 512GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 48MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, dual LED flash; secondary 16MP ultra-wide angle (125°) rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth-sensing camera, PDAF, OIS, ToF camera
- 32MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 11
- In-display fingerprint sensor (sixth gen)
- Dolby Atmos
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS dual band (L1+L5), GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh, 27W fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.5×74.6×8.65mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Z6 Pro 6GB/128GB -> CNY 2899 (US$430)
- Z6 Pro 8GB/128GB -> CNY 2999 (US$446)
- Z6 Pro 8GB/256GB -> CNY 3799 (US$565)
- Z6 Pro 12GB/512GB -> CNY 4999 (US$744)
The phone comes in Black with Red accent, and Green colors. It will be available from April 29th in China.
Update: Launched in India (September 5, 2019)
Lenovo in April launched the Z6 Pro in China, today, the firm has introduced the smartphone in India. The model with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is the one that will be available in the aforementioned region at the moment, priced at Rs 33,999 (US$510). The phone will be selling on Flipkart starting from September 11th.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE