The Lenovo-owned company, ZUK, today has announced a new flagship smartphone in China, ZUK Z2, an upgraded version and successor of ZUK Z1 that was launched in August last year. It features a 5-inch full-HD (1080p) display; packs Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB RAM; sports 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3500mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and offers dual SIM functionality with support of 4G LTE. The phone also harbours a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button.
ZUK Z2 Specifications
- 5.0-inch LTPS 2.5D curve display with FHD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 441ppi
- 64-bit 2.18GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus, EIS, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Colour(s): White, Black
The ZUK Z2 will be available for pre-orders in China from today and will start shipping from first week of June. No details about global rollout yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE