LG has silently launched G Pad III 8.0, the company’s latest Android tablet in Korea and Canada. Unlike its predecessor, G Pad II 8.0, that was released in August last year, the newly introduced device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and packs a more powerful processor. It still maintains same 8.0-inch display, but the resolution has been bump up from WXGA (1280×800) to full-HD (1920×1200). 32GB of built-in storage is included with the Korea version while the standard version has 16GB storage.
LG G Pad III 8.0 Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 8.0-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, GPS, USB with OTG
- Battery: 4800mAh
- Dimensions: 210.7 x 124.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 309 grams
It is available for purchase in Canada at Fido and Rodgers at a price of CAD 240 ($184 USD) contract fee. Availability for other regions is unknown.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE