LG has head to stage to announce its latest flagship smartphone in “G” series at the ongoing MWC event in Barcelona as expected today. The LG G6 as called, is the first mobile phone to embrace the 18:9 aspect ratio which is made possible by the company’s new QHD+ FullVision display. The G6 comes with lots of new features when compare with its predecessor, G5. These includes FullVision display technology that enhances and optimize the overall details of what is shown on the display; Dolby Vision and HDR 10 for cinematic experience and immersive viewing, and Google Assistant.
The LG G6 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with the company’s new UX 6.0 on top, and is waterproof and dustproof certified with IP68 rating, giving it the advantage to survive up to 30 minutes in 1.5 meters deep of water. The phone features a 5.7-inch LCD display; is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 821 chipset coupled with 4GB RAM; sports 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera, and is backed by a 3,300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It also comes with 32-bit Quad DAC for immersive audio and is loaded on the back with a fingerprint sensor.
LG G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch FullVision LCD display with QHD+ (2880×1440) resolution, 564ppi, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras, OIS 2.0 (Optical Image Stabilization), dual-tone LED flash, 125-degree wide-angle lens + f/2.4 aperture (1st camera), 71-degree wide-angle lens (2nd camera), 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 100-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Google Assistant
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dustproof and Waterproof (IP68)
- Dolby Vision, 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 3,300mAh (non-removable), Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Color(s): Mystic White, Ice Platinum, Astro Black
LG has partnered with Imangi studio to bring Temple Run 2 to G6, which is specifically designed and optimized to blend with the smartphone 18:9 FullVision display with free in-game coins to unlock characters and buy powerups. Spider Man Unlimited, Cookie Jam, CrossyRoad, and Genies & Gems will also be made available for free for download on Play Store. Pricing and availability is not disclosed at the event.
A day after LG launched its flagship G6 smartphone, the company has revealed the pricing and availability details of the device. The phone is priced at KRW 899,900 (approx $797 USD). It will first roll out in Korea starting from March 10 before it arrives to other markets.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE