The South Korean technology firm LG, today made an announcement about its new mobile device called Q Stylus, the company’s latest addition to its smartphone line-up. The Q Stylus is the successor of Stylo 3/Stylus 3 that was debuted last year. It comes with various improvements both in software and hardware.
As its naming implies, the phone features a stylus that let users write, sketch or take note on the screen, even when the screen is off. Also, the stylus can be used as an editing tool to personalize captured images and videos to create animated GIFs.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The phone is clad in metal that is 8.44mm thick with the overall body weight pegged to 172 grams. The Q Stylus features a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 18:9 FullVision display and it is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core chipset or 1.5GHz octa-core chipset, depending on market. The Q Stylus itself is split into three different models; the standard Q Stylus with 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 16MP rear camera, the Q Stylus α with 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 13MP rear camera, and the Q Stylus+ with 4GB RAM/64GB storage and 16MP rear camera. The cameras are QLens embedded.
All the models have 5MP or 8MP front camara (region dependent), passed military test for durability (MIL-STD 810G), runs Android 8.1 Oreo, supports DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, and harbors fingerprint sensors at the back. The Q Stylus and Q Stylus+ are water and dust resistant certified with IP68 rating while the Q Stylus α is not.
LG Q Stylus Specifications
- 6.2-inch FHD+ (2160×1080) FullVision 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio,
- 1.5GHz Octa-core / 1.8GHz Octa-core processor (unspecified)
- 3GB RAM (Q Stylus, Q Stylus α) / 4GB RAM (Q Stylus+)
- 32GB storage (Q Stylus, Q Stylus α) / 64GB storage (Q Stylus+), expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel (Q Stylus, Q Stylus+) / 13-megapixel (Q Stylus α) rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel (Super Wide Angle Lens (100-degree)) / 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor (doubles as selfie camera shutter button)
- MIL-STD 810G certified, IP68 water and dust resistant (Q Stylus, Q Stylus+)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, FM radio, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 3300mAh (non-removable), fast charging
- Dimensions: 160.15 x 77.75 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 172 grams
LG Q Stylus: Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue
LG Q Stylus+: Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet
LG Q Stylus α: Moroccan Blue
The phone will be available later this month in North America and Asia, while other select regions will follow in Q3 2018.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE