LG has launched Phoenix 2 (GoPhone), its latest entry-level smartphone with 4G LTE exclusively on network carrier AT&T, in United States. The phone sports nearly identical specs with LG K8 that was introduced in February, but this comes with a Snapdragon processor instead of MediaTek, and also packs a slightly larger 2125mAh battery when compares with 2045mAh battery that powers K8. However, besides these changes, all other specifications remains the same.
The LG Phoenix 2 features a 5-inch HD display, runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and support NFC.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
LG Phoenix 2 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi
- 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, Adreno 304 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Single SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi with Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2125mAh
- Dimensions: 144.52 x 71.37 x 8.63 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
The LG Phoenix 2 is priced at $99 USD. It is available on AT&T selected retail stores across the region and will go on sale on other retailer outlets from June 10.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE