Its been only a few months since LG Introduced the Q60, now, the company has launched the Q70, a slightly more powerful model. This comes with a larger crisper 6.4-inch FullVision display that touts Full HD+ resolution, and is powered by a more efficient Snapdragon 675 octa-core chipset. It is LG’s first Android phone to have a punch-hole, in which a 16MP selfie camera resides.
RAM and storage are 4GB and 64GB respectively, with an option provided to expand it up to 2TB via a MicroSD card. Located at the back is triple rear-facing camera in 32MP+13MP+5MP configuration, horizontally-aligned, with a fingerprint sensor mounted below it. The phone supports dual SIM, has a dedicated Google Assistant button, while it drawn its power from a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 supports.
The usual bells-and-whistle that are most common on LG phones are present on the Q70, these include military grade MIL-STD 810G certification for its durability against abnormal temperature, pressure and humidity, including shock and impact; HiFi Quad DAC, and DTS: X 3D Surround Sound.
LG Q70 Specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ (2310×1080) FullVision display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform, Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 32-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens (120°), 5-megapixel depth camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G certified
- HiFi Quad DAC, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh (non-removable), Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 162.1×76.8×8.3mm
- Weight: 198 grams
The Q70 will be available in Korea from September 6th for KRW 5,48,900 ($453). It comes in Mirror Black color only.