LG at the last year IFA event introduced the G7 Fit, a lesser-specd G7 for the global market. The company today has bring the smartphone to South Korea under a new brand name. The Q9 is exclusively made for the South Korea market, it will be sold for KRW 499,400 ($444 USD) starting from January 11th.
The LG Q9 has a 6.1-inch QHD+ screen, is powered by the outdated Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor, sports a 16MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX on top. It supports 32-bit HiFi Quad DAC and has a 3.5mm audio jack as well.
It is MIL-STD 810G military grade certified for durability. It is also IP68 waterproof and dustproof. Security is handled by a fingerprint sensor mounted to the back.
LG Q9 Specifications
- 6.1-inch FullVision Super Bright LCD display with QHD+ (3120×1440) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Mobile Platform, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB (UFS 2.1) built-in storage / 64GB (UFS 2 1) built-in storage (LG G7 Fit+), expandable up to 2TB via a MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 76-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, LG UX
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dustproof and Waterproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Boombox speaker
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 3,000mAh (non-removable), Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 160 grams
Available color options are New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue, and Carmine Red.