LG earlier this week launched Stylus 2 Plus in Taiwan, a more powerful variant of Stylus 2 that was introduced at MWC in March. It features same 5.7-inch IPS display, but this comes with full-HD (1080p) resolution instead of HD (720p). The processor has been upgraded from Snapdragon 410 to Snapdragon 430, and the RAM from 2GB to 3GB. Also, this packs twice the amount of storage featured on its junior, which is 32GB.
Another notable difference between Stylus 2 and the newly launched Stylus 2 Plus is their camera. The first sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, but these has been upgraded to 16MP and 8MP in Plus version. Besides these changes, all other specifications remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
LG Stylus 2 Plus Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Stylus Pen
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC (optional), Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 146 grams
The LG Stylus 2 Plus is priced at NT$ 10,900 ($336 USD) and will be available in Taiwan from next month (June). Availability for global markets is unknown.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE