LG has officially announced its next-generation “V” series smartphone in Berlin at the ongoing IFA event, the V30, successor of last year V20, packing an astounding crisper display and a more powerful processor.
The V30 is beautifully crafted with its body made of glass and metal, very sleek and thin in its form factor with the phone measuring just 7.3mm in thickness and weighing 158 grams. Its front and back are covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 while a visible aluminium frame encompasses its edges for smooth feel. The smartphone is solid in build and its metal and glass combination gives it a premium feel without sacrificing durability and strength.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
LG said the phone has passed through 14 categories of MIL-STD 810G Drop Test and is compliant in use for military operations. The V30 display is glorious to behold, large at 6.0-inch (which is becoming the norm these days for flagships), but perfectly fitted in its nearly bezel-less screen frame. LG has again opted to use its FullVision display that touts an 18:9 aspect ratio. The 6-inch display boasts a QHD+ resolution and 538PPI. Unlike its predecessor however, this lacks a secondary display.
Flashback: LG V20 with Dual Display and Triple Cameras
Firmly sitting on the back of the V30 is horizontally-aligned dual 16MP+13MP wide-angle camera lens with twin-tone LED flash placed at the side. The phone also have a 5MP f/2.2 front camera. It is waterproof and dustproof certified with IP68 rating; comes with Quad DAC Hi-Fi and B&O Play for immersive audio, and is backed by a 3300mAh battery with supports of fast charging. The LG V30 runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat with UX 6.0+ on top.
LG V30 Specifications
- 6.0-inch FullVision OLED display with Quad-HD+ (2880×1440) pixel resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 538PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB /128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, EIS, 70-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, slow-motion video recording; secondary 13-megapixel camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 90-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat, LG UX 6.0+
- 32-bit Advanced Quad DAC HiFi, B&O Play
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 3000mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Colour(s): Moroccan Blue, Cloud Silver, Aurora Black, Lavender Violet
The device will be available in Korea from September 13th and from there will roll out to Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa, and North America. No details on pricing yet.
Follow the latest happenings at the IFA 2017 event on this page.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE