LG has launched the X4 (2019) in South Korea, the successor of the 2018 model. It shared most of its specs with the K12+ that was recently introduced in Brazil, including the display, processor, storage, cameras, and battery capacity. It is also MIL-STD 810G certified for its durable body build that can withstand abnormal temperature, humidity, pressure, including shock and impact.
The phone have 32-bit HiFi Quad DAC and DTS: X 3D Surround Sound for immersive listening experience via headphones and speaker. Apart from the usual power and volume buttons, the X4 (2019) also has a dedicated button at the side for triggering Google Assistant. Security is provided by the fingerprint sensor mounted to the back.
Both the front and the rear cameras are accompanied by LED flash.
LG X4 (2019) Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- Android OS
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.0×71.9×8.3mm
- Weight: 145 grams
The device will be available in South Korea via local carriers from April 26th at a price of KRW 297,000 (US$260). You can grab one in either New Platinum Gray or New Aurora Black colors on the sales day.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE