LG has launched the X4 (2019) in South Korea, the successor of the 2018 model. It shared most of its specs with the K12+ that was recently introduced in Brazil, including the display, processor, storage, cameras, and battery capacity. It is also MIL-STD 810G certified for its durable body build that can withstand abnormal temperature, humidity, pressure, including shock and impact.
The phone have 32-bit HiFi Quad DAC and DTS: X 3D Surround Sound for immersive listening experience via headphones and speaker. Apart from the usual power and volume buttons, the X4 (2019) also has a dedicated button at the side for triggering Google Assistant. Security is provided by the fingerprint sensor mounted to the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Both the front and the rear cameras are accompanied by LED flash.
LG X4 (2019) Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- Android OS
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.0×71.9×8.3mm
- Weight: 145 grams
The device will be available in South Korea via local carriers from April 26th at a price of KRW 297,000 (US$260). You can grab one in either New Platinum Gray or New Aurora Black colors on the sales day.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE