A month after introducing X300 exclusively in Korea which happened to be the K4 that was launched globally at CES2017, LG today has again announced a new smartphone exclusively for Korea market. The new phone called X400 is the korea edition of K10 that was launched globally earlier this year.
All the innard specs remains the same and the outer design looks alike as well. The X400 however, comes with a dedicated HD DMB chipset for digital mobile TV.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
LG X400 Specifications
- 5.3-inch IPS In-Cell 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, NFC
- Battery: 2,800mAh
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Titan, Black
The phone is priced at KRW 319,000 which translates to roughly US$280. It is available for order in the region only.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE