CAC Registration Portal Login 2021 | services.cac.gov.ng | Corporate Affairs Commission Business Registration Portal
CAC Registration Portal Login 2021 | services.cac.gov.ng | Corporate Affairs Commission Business Registration Portal
CAC Registration Portal Login – Do you wish to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission website services.cac.gov.ng/login?
Some Reasons for Verifying the Registration
However, there are several reasons for verifying the registration status of a company, maybe you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company or patronize the business online.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
This article will give you more information on it, read through it carefully.
Also, you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company or patronize the business online. Verifying the existence or authenticity of a registered company in Nigeria used to be time-consuming and a daunting task requiring you to visit a CAC office to fill paper forms.
What this means is that you must fulfill all the requirements, starting with registration. Fortunately, the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is here to help.
However, it is now very easy, this write-up will show you how to check if a company is registered in Nigeria with CAC – Corporate Affairs Commission and FIRS (Federal Inland Revenue Service).
Business registration happens to be an essential aspect of business startup owing to the fact that registering a business is the passport to making it a legal entity. Of course, your business in Nigeria has to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) before you can expect it to operate with limitless potential.
There are several reasons for verifying the registration status of a company, maybe you want to go into business with the company, apply for a job in the company, or patronize the business online.
Whatever the reasons, you can now check the registration status of a company anywhere and anytime using your mobile phone or computer.
How to Sign Up/Logging to CAC Portal
- To get any service from the Corporate Affairs Commission, it is important to log in to their website. You can then either register your company, search for a company name, or even register incorporated trustees with ease.
- Before accessing the services on the CAC portal, you must first sign up. To sign up, you must supply your details including your name, address, date of birth, gender, nationality, email, phone number, and user name.
- These you fill in a form that must be completed before you hit the register button. If you already signed up, then you need to log in to proceed with the services you may need.
- Simply click on ‘create an account on the home page of the portal. Then, complete the forms displayed. You should note that there is an option for accredited users.
- If you are one, then on the CAC accreditation portal, select ‘’Are you an accredited customer?’’ and then enter your accreditation number in a specific format. This will be NBA/IND/12345 for an individual or ICAN/IND/12345 or ICSAN/IND/12345.
- In case it is for a firm, then enter it as NBA/FM/12345, or ICAN/FM/12345, or ICSAN/FM/12345. All accredited users should enter the e-mail address they used at the accreditation. Then enter the Recaptcha as displayed in the box to prove you are not a robot. Then finish by clicking on submits.
- General users should watch out for a display by the system where they will get the pre-entered ‘’User name’’ and be required to put the auto-generated ‘’Password’’ as soon as it comes up.
- On the other hand, accredited users get their username and password sent to them by mail once the back office approves them.
To Access the Account Once Created:
- You need to enter your username and password.
- Furthermore, change the password
- Once this is done, it is possible to enjoy uninterrupted service with the commission.
Broadly, CAC is an agency established in 1990 with the aim of registering business names and companies in Nigeria. While CAC has remained operative since its establishment, it is noteworthy that the registration agency maintains physical service outlets (precisely offices) in every of Nigeria’s 36 states including the Federal Capital Territory.
CAC Registration Portal Login – Do you wish to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission? If yes, then this article is for you. You will be able to login to the Corporate Affairs portal and complete your company registration online.
As an Entrepreneur, it is very vital that you register your company on CAC Portal to become a recognized business entity. The good news is that you can now do so online. CAC Registration form is now on the portal www.cac.gov.ng
These are guidelines on how to register your business name in Corporate Affairs Commission. Since the registration is now online, you can use these tips to login to www.cac.goc.ng registration portal.
Before you can complete your business name registration on CAC Portal, you will need to login to the portal first.
1. Login to Services.cac.gov.ng
To start your registration, visit www.services.cac.gov.ng which will lead you to the registration page.
2. Click on Register
Click on register button on the navigation menu to create your account.
3. Create an Account
Once the form opens, provide the needed details and upload the documents necessary.
CAC Registration Portal Login – Do you wish to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission website services.cac.gov.ng/login? If yes, then this article is for you. You will be able to login to the Corporate Affairs portal and complete your company registration online.CAC Registration process is very easy. Simply follow the guidelines outlined above and you will be able to register your business on the CAC Portal.
CAC Portal login 2021
Corporate affairs commission portal for business registration is services.cac.gov.ng/login application. Company registration is very easy on the CAC business portal. Register your business on Corporate affairs portal.
The steps for CAC Company registration portal is listed above. Fill the business name registration application form for Corporate affairs online via the website. Services cac gov ng portal.
Steps for the Registration of a Business Name in Nigeria
Business name registration happens to be the lowest (as well as easiest) form of business registration in Nigeria. Below are the steps involved in the registration of a business name in Nigeria:
Step I: Choosing your business names
Obviously, the choice of a suitable and non-existing business name is what comes first in the process of business name registration. By reason of this, you’ll have to create several names before visiting a nearby CAC office. Although it’s just one name you’ll register for your business, you have to think up a couple of befitting names as any name you’re eventually registering for your business must not have been registered by someone else.
At the CAC office you’re visiting for business name registration, a check will be run on the list of names you’re submitting to see which of the names isn’t in current use. This may then be chosen and registered as your business name.
Step II: Form filing
This step entails getting a form (at the CAC office) and providing the names you intend to check in the form. The other things you’ll be required to provide in the form are personal details such as your residential address, your full name, passport photographs and your other contact details including telephone number. In the course of this form filing, you’ll be charged a certain filing fee and it’s possible you find out the available name(s) for your business registration on the day of form filing.
Step III: Picking up your business certificate
Once your business name registration has been successfully executed, you can expect to obtain your business certificate in the next couple of days. While this certificate serves as a written confirmation of your successful business name registration, it is noteworthy that business name registration actually occurs in 24 hours as soon as you’ve chosen the name to register for your business.
Steps for the Registration of a Company in Nigeria
Unlike business name registration, company registration appears more procedural and elaborate. Below are the three steps you should follow for successful company registration in Nigeria:
Step I: Thinking up company names
This is likely some homework required of you so that you can eventually have a company name that has not been registered before. CAC will check whatever names you’re sending to it for availability and as such, you have to think up several names you consider befitting for your company.
Step II: Engaging the service of a reliable registration expert
For you to safely and legally register your company, it’s highly recommended that you work with a registration expert such as a chartered accountant or legal practitioner who should offer you professional guidance regarding the filling of several registration forms as well as sailing past certain technical issues.
Step III: Completing the forms
To carry out this step, you’ll have to visit the company registration portal (CRP) of the CAC. Follow the instructions below to proceed with your company registration on CRP:
- Fill necessary details in the pre-registration form CAC1.1
- Make necessary payment for filing and stamp duty
- Get the signed copies of your pre-registration documents ready. You’ll have to scan these copies and upload them on CRP in the following ways:
- Form CAC1.1
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Recognized identification form for Director/Subscriber/Secretary
- Evidence of payment made to CAC
- After uploading the scanned copies for processing, prepare the original copies of the uploaded documents for submission to your preferred CAC office. It’s at this CAC office that you’ll receive the Certified True copies as well as your (company registration) certificate in return for the original copies you’re submitting
- Note that the business/company (registration) certificate is an essential document which you’ll receive at the end of the company registration process. Endeavour to safely keep the certificate as it could be required in future for essential purposes such as visa application, loan application, bank account creation and tax registration for your company
Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business
Although some people neglect the need for registering their businesses, this doesn’t erase the fact that business registration is an indispensable requisite for formal business operation. Without any doubt, a number of benefits are attributable to business registration and these benefits are described (in this article) as the top 3 reasons why you should register your business:
- Separating your business from yourself –This is described as legal separation and it’s a beneficial way of ensuring that there’s no collision between your business liability and your personal liability. Although it isn’t all forms of business registration that offer it, legal separation likely guarantees some assurance of limited loss in the event of business or personal disaster.
- Giving proper identity to your business –This, undeniably, is one of the reasons why serious-minded people cannot undermine the importance of business registration. Of course, many people like doing formal transactions with registered businesses. They do this not only to assure themselves financial safety but also to ensure they’re doing business on a formal note. Importantly, people will likely take you seriously if you’re running your business under a registered business name rather than your personal name.
- Eligibility for external funding –It’s very possible that the funds at your disposal aren’t enough for your business needs. In this case, you might need to source funds externally and before you’re deemed qualified to obtain funds from a governmental body or even a serious financial institution, your business must have been duly registered with the CAC
For current updates on CAC Registration portal login for business registration online, let us know by leaving your comment below the article.
CAC Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is an accredited agent?
- Accredited agents are the person(s) or institutions certified by the corporate affairs commission to process and submit pre-incorporation and post-incorporation filings on behalf of individuals and businesses.
2. I Have Forgotten My Password, What Can I Do?
- On the Login prompt; use the forgot password feature; this would send you an electronic mail notification on further steps to take to reset your password or get a new one
3. What Do I Do If I Don’t Receive My Password After Account Creation?
- Go to the ‘Sign in’ page and click the ‘Forgot Password’ link and follow the instructions. An email containing a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the link or paste it on your browser and follow the steps provided.
4. What Does CAC-CRP Mean?
- This stands for the Corporate Affairs Commission – Company Registration Portal.
5. How Can I Get a CAC-CRP Portal Account Access?
- It is easy as visiting services.cac.gov.ng and clicking the ‘Create Account’ button; fill in the form, submit and your account details would be sent to the email address you entered.
6. What Can I Do With My CAC-CRP Portal Account?
- With your CAC-CRP portal account, you can submit pre-incorporation and post-incorporation filings with the Corporate Affairs Commission online in real-time. You can also conveniently make payment for these filings from the comfort of your home; 24/7 a year.
7. What First Thing Should I Do to Register a Business in Nigeria?
- To register a business in Nigeria; you would need to conduct a name search of the business. However, you can achieve this using your CAC-CRP account.
We believe this information on CAC Login services is helpful to you. Do share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
We hope that this article has helped you find out how business registration is done in Nigeria. Also, we believe you’re convinced about the explained reasons on why you should register your business.