Here is an ultimate guide on how to apply for the Major Entrance Scholarships for International Students at Cape Breton University, Canada. Continue reading to see everything you need to know.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Cape Breton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programmes taught at CBU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received an acceptance letter for the applied programme from CBU.
The applicants that will successfully win the Major Entrance support will be awarded $10,000 to $30,000 to cover the tuition fee of the applied programme at CBU.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are requested to create an account on the university portal and apply through the same. Students that will successfully submit their application before the deadline and meet the requirements for the opportunity will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Supplementary Application
- Official transcript
- Financial need application
- High School Transcripts
- Essay in 500 words
- Academic as well non-academic References
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have scored a minimum score of 65% in their previous academic engagements to be admitted in CBU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TEOFL CBT – 213
- CAEL – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- MELAB – 85