The Meizu 16T arrived to China today as expected – Meizu latest flagship smartphone and the next in line in the company “16” series, bringing with it Samsung AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 16MP selfie camera, USB Type-C port among others.
The phone uses Samsung’s Super AMOLED display panel that is 6.5-inch in size, flaunting a Full HD+ resolution. Meizu revealed that the display supports DC dimming and earned TÜV eye protection certification for its protection against harmful blue light rays. The top bezel housed the speaker and the 16MP selfie camera.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
As already mentioned, the Meizu 16T is powered by a Snapdragon 855 chipset, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM. Storage is either 128GB or 256GB depending on the model. MicroSD expansion slot is not provided, however. Sitting at the back is 12MP+8MP+5MP triple camera with LED flash that can record 1080p videos.
Other features included with the device are dual stereo speakers, in-display fingerprint sensor, GPS, and 18W mCharge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0% to 60% in 30 minutes. Various optimizations are also put in place to enhance the user experience of the device, these include “Game Mode 4.0” for gaming optimization.
The Meizu 16T runs Flyme OS 7 based on Android 9.0 Pie with AI optimizations put in place for faster app launch, power-efficient standby, and butter-smooth user experience. It has a 3.5mm headphones jack and packed a 4500mAh battery that can last for a day during heavy use.
Meizu 16T Specifications
- 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2232×1080) resolution, 18.6:9 aspect ratio, up to 600 nits brightness, DCI-P3
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB / 256GB built-in storage (UFS 3.0 (non-expandable))
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, Sony IMX362 sensor, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel telephoto lens, Samsung 5E9 sensor; 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens (118°), f/2.2 aperture, Samsung 4H7 sensor
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Flyme OS 7
- Dual stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4,500mAh / 4,400mAh (typical/minimum), 18W mCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 159.63×78.2×8.3mm
- Weight: 183 grams
The basic version of the Meizu 16T with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at CN¥ 1999 (US$282), the 8GB RAM version with 128GB storage is priced at CN¥ 2299 (US$325), while the top version with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage costs CN¥ 2499 (US$353). Pre-order begins today and sales on October 28th in China. Interested buyers will be able to chose between Green, Blue, and Orange colors when ordering one.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE