Meizu has announced m3s, a new mid-end smartphone at an event organized by the company in China today. The m3s is a new variant of Meizu m3 that was launched in April. Unlike its predecessor that runs YunOS, the device runs Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box. It also sports a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button.
The phone is wrapped in a full metal unibody that measure 8.33mm at its thickest point. It powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset, sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 3020mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu m3s Specifications
- 5.0-inch 2.5D curve glass display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, mTouch 2.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- OS: Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3020mAh
- Dimension: 141.9 × 69.9 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 138 grams
The Meizu m3s 2GB RAM/16GB storage version is priced at CNY 699 ($102 USD), and 3GB RAM/32GB storage at CNY 899 ($136 USD). It is available for pre-order on Meizu online store and will start shipping from 17th of June in China. It is painted in Gold, Silver, Pink, and Grey colours.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE