Meizu have just announce M5 Note, the company’s latest mid-end smartphone in China. It comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080p) display; is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 4000mAh battery. The M5 Note is clad in a full metal body that 8.15mm thick and weighs 175 grams.
Meizu is offering its new device in three flavors, 3GB RAM with 16GB storage version, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. All the three variants houses external MicroSD slots that can accommodates up to 128GB storage capacity. The M5 Note is also equipped with a fingerprint scanner beneath the home button and supports 4G VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu M5 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Flyme OS 6.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, WiFi (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh/3920mAh
- Dimension: 153.6×75.8×8.15mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Color(s): Champagne Gold, Silver, Grey, Blue
Meizu M5 Note with 3GB RAM + 16GB storage -> CNY 899 ($130)
Meizu M5 Note with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage -> CNY 999 ($145)
Meizu M5 Note with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage -> CNY 1499 ($218)
Pre-orders for the smartphone will kick-off today in China. It will start shipping from December 8.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE