Meizu today has launched M5s, the company’s latest mid-end smartphone in China. The device features a 5.2-inch HD display; is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery.
The Meizu M5s is wrapped in a metal unibody that is 8.4mm thick, bearing a weight of 143 grams. It runs Flyme OS 6.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor beneath the physical home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu M5s Specifications
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD (1280×720 pixel) resolution, 267ppi pixel density, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Flyme OS 6.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.5 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Moonlight Silver, Star Grey
The Meizu M5s 16GB storage version is priced at CNY 799 (US$117), while the 32GB storage version is priced at CNY 999 (US$146). It will start shipping from February 20 in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE