Meizu has launched Note 8, its latest mid-end smartphone in China. The phone has a 6-inch Full HD+ screen without a notch, and it is powered by a Snapdragon 632 chipset clubbed with 4GB of RAM.
The Note 8 comes in 64GB storage version only with a MicroSD slot provided to expand it up to 128GB. Sitting at the rear is 12MP+5MP dual camera, while it sports an 8MP camera at the front with face unlock security baked inside.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Clad in a metal body, the phone housed a fingerprint sensor at the back. It is fuelled by a 3600mAh battery with mCharge fast charging.
Meizu Note 8 Specifications
- 6-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, Sony IMX363 sensor, Dual PDAF, LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor (rear mounted)
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3600mAh / 3500mAh (typical/minimum), mCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 153.64×75.56×7.95mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue, Red, Purple
The Meizu Note 8 will be available from November 1st in China for CNY 1298 (US$186).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE