Meizu today launched PRO 6s, an upgraded and more powerful variant of Pro 6 released by the firm in April. It comes with same 5.2-inch full-HD display with 3D Press that enable users to activate certain features depending on pressure apply when tapping screen, it also packs same processor (Helio X25) and RAM as its predecessor. The rear camera however, have been lowered from 21MP to 12MP but this is accompanied with dual-tone 10-LED ring flash. The 4K video recording is also intact.
The Meizu PRO 6s is backed by a larger 3060mAh battery compare to 2560mAh that fuelled Pro 6, that is an additional 500mAh. Apart from these few changes other specs remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu PRO 6s Specifications
- 5.2-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 3D Press, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 450 nits brightness
- 64-bit 2.0GHz deca-core MediaTek X25 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Laser Auto Focus (LAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone 10-LED ring flash, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3060mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Color(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Grey
The Meizu PRO 6s wears a price tag of CNY 2699 ($399) and is available in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE