So, finally we are there at last. As promised earlier this month, Microsoft has begin to roll-out free Windows 10 upgrade on Wednesday in over 190 countries worldwide. The firm made the declaration in a blog post published earlier today, emphasizing that those who have gone through the reservation process should begin to receive the update from today.
To remind you, the free Windows 10 upgrade is only available for devices running Windows 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1. Those who are yet to reserve the update are also permitted to join the queue, meaning the firm is still giving a chance for those left behind to catch up. The summary of Windows 10 features are listed below:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- Cortana, the personal digital assistant, makes it easy to find the right information at the right time.
- New Microsoft Edge browser lets people quickly browse, read, mark up, and share the Web.
- The integrated Xbox app delivers the Xbox experience to Windows 10, bringing together friends, games and accomplishments across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
- Continuum optimizes apps and experiences beautifully across touch and desktop modes.
- Built-in apps including Photos; Maps; Microsoft’s new music app, Groove; and Movies & TV offer entertainment and productivity options. With OneDrive, files can be easily shared and kept up-to-date across all devices.
- The all new Office Mobile apps for Windows 10 tablets are available today in the Windows Store. Built for work on-the-go, the Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps offer a consistent, touch-first experience for small tablets.
However, Microsoft strictly noted that qualified and genuine Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 are required for the free upgrade.
The update will be roll out in phrase and time variation might be different in each region. While you wait. Let us know via comment if you’ve successfully receive yours. And if you don’t mind, you can share us your first experience.