Do you want to apply for the Mike Rowe Scholarship and you are looking for the procedures and also want to know more about the program? then this article got you covered.
Everything you need to know about Mike Rowe Scholarship
Level/Field Of Study
The Mike Rowe Foundation offers scholarships to high school freshmen, college students, and graduate students.
The Mike Rowe Scholarship is hosted and is to be taken in the United States.
The initiative will have to raise more than $400,000 for this latest project, and the funds will only be used to cover the cost of school tuition at a similar trade-related program or an approved vocational school.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How Many Winners Of Mike Rowe Scholarship Each Year?
Only 150 applications are available for the Mike Rowe Scholarship. Mike Rowe Scholarships provide free college tuition and other study expenses to recipients.
The scholarship is available to all U.S citizens.
- Eligible Countries: This opportunity is open to high school seniors who have graduated or obtained a GED equivalent.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: They can enroll in a trade program at a two-year college, vocational school, technical school, or other approved technical institute in the United States.
- Acceptable Criteria: Must have a strong desire to learn a talent that is in high demand.
Requirements Of The Mike Rowe Scholarship?
Below are the requirements for the Mike Rowe Foundation Work Ethic Mike Rowe Scholarship Software
- Seniors, graduates, or GED equivalents in the United States who are enrolled or planning to enroll in a licensed two-year college, vocational, technical school, or other approved technical institute.
- Enrolled in or preparing to enroll in a vocational or comparable trade-related program that has been approved. You can look at the list of applications that have been approved (https://www.scholarsapply.org/uploads/mrethic/trades.pdf)
- After December 1, 2021, you intend to complete a trade-related program.
- Mike Rowe’s sweat pledge is not available to past beneficiaries of Mike Rowe Scholarship Foundation Educational Scholarships.
- A record of grades Applicants must submit transcripts of grades from each school attended, whether it is high school, vo-tech, or college. Reports on grades are not accepted.
- A copy of the first page of the most recent IRS Form 1040.
- There are two (2) completed Reference Questionnaires.
- Completed Short Answer Questions for the S.W.E.A.T. Pledge
- Fill out the school cost form.
How Can I Apply for Mike Rowe Scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship program, follow the procedures below.
- Enroll in an approved program.
Below is the link to Check out the list of approved programs
- Sign The S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
Sign and read the S.W.E.A.T pledge by clicking on the link below
- Answer 3 questions.
Candidates for the Mike Rowe Scholarships are to answer three questions from the questions given to them
- Write an essay.
An essay topic will be given to which candidates are expected to write on and submit as part of their application.
- Send at least 2 references from bosses/teachers.
At least two people from their bosses or teachers must serve as referees for applicants.
- Make a short video.
Applicants should create a 45-60 second film titled “2021 Work Ethic Applicant- [Applicant First Name] [Last Name].” In addition, there should be no brands, service marks, or music in the video.
The applicant must also submit the video to YouTube using YouTube’s usual upload instructions and settings, make it public, and include the URL where mentioned below.
Furthermore, by including a YouTube video link in the application, the person or persons featured in the video consent to their appearance in the video. Furthermore, the individual or persons in the film acknowledge that the video may be used for promotional purposes by the mikeroweWORKS Foundation at any point in the future.
- Verify school costs.
The tuition and fees of an applicant should be stated exactly as it is.
- Provide high school/college transcript.
To demonstrate their academic performance, applicants must upload their high school or college transcripts throughout the application process.
- Submit financial info.
As part of the application process, applicants must exhibit and present proof of their financial condition.
The deadline for the 2021 Edition of the Mike Rowe Scholarship Program is yet to be fixed, however, we advise that you subscribe to this blog or bookmark it so you can get updated once the date is fixed.