Motorola earlier this year announced G4 Play, a less powerful variant of Moto G4 without revealing its pricing. Today, the company has officially launched the smartphone in India.
The phone supports 4G LTE with VoLTE and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. It is powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset and backs a 2800mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto G4 Play Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2800mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm
- Weight: 137 grams
- Color(s): Black
The Moto G4 Play will go on sale exclusively on Amazon India later today with a price tag of Rs 8,999 ($135). Motorola is giving out Rs 300 cashback on Moto 2 Pulse headphone and other freebies with every purchase.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE