Motorola has officially launched Moto G5 in India weeks after it was announced at MWC. It comes with a 5-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon processor coupled with 3GB of RAM; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2,800mAh battery.
The phone is nano-coated to repel water and it also harbors a fingerprint scanner underneath the home button. The Moto G5 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and has dedicated dual SIM slots with supports of 4G VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto G5 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 441ppi, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, full-HD (1080p) video recording
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water repellent nano-coating; front speaker
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS
- Battery: 2,800mAh, removable, rapid charging
- Dimensions: 144.3 x 73 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 144.5 grams
- Colour(s): Fine Gold, Lunar Grey
It will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting from Wednesday 5th of April at Rs 11,999 (US$180).
The firm in mid-March introduced Moto G5 Plus in India with a larger 5.2-inch full-HD display; a faster octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, and a 3,000mAh battery at Rs 14,999 (US$223) for 3GB RAM version and Rs 16,999 (US$253) for 4GB RAM version.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE