Motorola has boarded the Android One bandwagon by partnering with Google to launch a new edition of its Moto X4 smartphone in the U.S, exclusively on Google’s Project Fi platform.
The Moto X4 Android One is backed by Google and all security and updates will be handled by Google itself. Notably, it is the first Android One smartphone to launch in the United States. Although it runs Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box, Android 8.0 Oreo update is promised to be released for the device later this year. Motorola already confirmed Android Oreo update for its Moto X4 standard version.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto X4 (Android One) Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS LTPS display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution; Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform, Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; secondary 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 120-degree field of view
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Color(s): Sterling Blue, Super Black
The phone will be available on Project Fi’s for $399 in the U.S. Launch offers and trade-in programs are available for Nexus users.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE