As expected, Motorola has finally announced its newest “X” series smartphone in Berlin, the Moto X4. The phone has a sleek body design made of metal and glass with the glass back layer giving a 3D countenance look, which can be felt when handled. The smooth aluminium frame that encompasses the phone edges also gives its a distinctive feel of premium quality.
The Moto X4 thinness is acceptable at 7.99mm, but it feels a bit heavy at 163 grams. While all the Moto smartphones released this year so far are nano-coated only to repel water, the Moto X4 boasts of a fully waterproof body that can survive for 30 minutes in up to 1.5 meters deep of water. It is also dustproof and these earns it IP68 certification.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sitting on its glass back are dual rear-facing cameras, one touting a 12MP f/2.0 lens and the other an 8MP wide-angle lens for great photography. To seal its photographic skill perfection, a 16MP f/2.0 camera is equipped at the front with a LED flash placed besides it for good selfie capture both during the day time and night time. The fingerprint sensor can be seen on the home button with a mic sitting besides it as well. The phone has a total number of three microphones.
The Moto X4 features a 5.2-inch full-HD display; is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging supports. The firm is offering the smartphone in 3GB RAM + 32GB storage version and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version.
Moto X4 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS LTPS display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution; Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform, Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording; secondary 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 120-degree field of view
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh, Turbo charging
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
Painted in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors, the Moto X4 will be in Europe this September and from there will roll out to other regions including the United States. Price starts at €399 ($475).
Follow the latest happenings at the IFA 2017 event on this page.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE