Motorola has officially launched Moto Z Play, its latest smartphone in the “Z” category. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display protected with Gorilla Glass; is powered by a Snapdragon 625 chipset; sports 16MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 3150mAh battery.
It boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and offers 4G LTE. The most notable feature of the newly released Moto Z Play is its support of Moto Mods, a special plug-in space where additional hardware can be attach to make the phone smarter. It also packs a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button and houses dual noise-cancelling microphones.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto Z Play Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection, 401ppi
- 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel wide-angle front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor
- Moto Mods
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3150mAh
- Color(s): White, Black, Sugar White, Black Slate, Fine Gold, Silver
The Moto Z Play will be available from September at a starting price of US$449 globally and €449 in Europe. It will come to U.S as Moto Z Play Droid Edition on September 8 with a price tag of US$408.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE