Motorola, currently owned by Lenovo, today has officially announced its long expected flagship smartphone at a special event held in New York, the Moto Z2 Force. Just like its predecessor, the phone has a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED shatterproof display that can survive day-to-day work stress without scratching and breaking. The firm is offering four years warranty for the display and lenses to quench all doubts and questions that may arise on solidity and strengthwill of the shatterproof screen.
Its slim aluminium body of 6.1mm is nano-coated on the outside to repel water just like other moto smartphone but it does miss on the waterproof and dustproof standard unlike other flagships out there. The Moto Z2 Force is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform running at a full speed of 2.45GHz, coupled with Adreno 540 GPU for high-intensive gaming and graphical artwork. It is to be noted that this is Motorola first device to packs Snapdragon 835 chipset.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Although the firm only confirmed 4GB RAM version of the smartphone for US, there are speculations that Motorola may launch 6GB RAM version of the device in Asia and other select markets. The new Moto device sports dual 12MP rear-facing cameras with f/2.0 aperture that can shoot in 4K resolution. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat OS out-of-the-box, has a fingerprint scanner beneath the physical home button, and is backed by a 2730mAh battery with Turbo Charging.
At the event, Motorola also launched its Moto 360 Camera mod that can capture 360-degree photo, video and audio, with an option provided (via software) to instantly edit, livestream or shared the captured scene to social channels. The mod can also record Ultra-HD video with 3D sound.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED shatterproof display with ShatterShield, Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 12-megapixel (Monochrome+RGB) rear cameras, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, Laser Auto Focus (LAF), Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), twin-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture 85-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Single/Dual SIM (region dependent)
- Three mics, front-ported speaker
- Water repellant nano coating
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 9) + VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2,730mAh, Turbo Charge
- Dimension: 76 x 155.8 x 6.1mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Colour(s): Super Black, Fine Gold
The Moto Z2 Force will be available for pre-orders starting today in the United States on Best Buy, Motorola.com and on popular network carriers such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and U.S Cellular for US$799.99 off-contract or US$30 per month on two years contract. It will start shipping from August 10. It will be available in Europe, Asia, South America, Africa and other regions in summer 2017.
The Moto 360 Camera mod is priced at US$299.99. It will go on sale globally on August 10.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE