Motorola last month introduced the P30 in China, the company today has launched an upgraded variant of the smartphone called P30 Note, packing a 5000mAh battery, a notable upgrade from 3000mAh battery that was included with the P30.
This also offer dedicated dual SIM slot with dual standby. Moreover, the front camera differs in megapixel but the aperture still remains the same. Apart from these, other specifications of the P30 Note are the same with the P30, including the display, processor, rear camera, and connectivity.
It runs Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 4.0 on top; sports a fingerprint sensor with Moto logo at the back, and also supports 18W fast charging.
Motorola P30 Note Specifications
- 6.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF dual-tone LED flash; secondary 5-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging (18W charger)
- Dimensions: 156×76×8.39mm
- Weight: 198
- Colour(s): Mercury Black
The 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM models of the P30 Note are priced at CNY 1999 ($292 USD) and CNY 2299 ($336 USD), respectively. Sales for the smartphone have already begin in China.