Motorola on Thursday finally took the wraps off its new budget smartphone, Moto E3 (a.k.a Moto E 3rd Gen / Moto E 2016), but not in India this time around. Over the last few weeks or even months it has been speculated as the recently launched Vibe C2, which now turns out not to be true. Their physical clearly shows the difference. But then, most of their key specifications are well align. The Moto E3 packs it speaker at the front below the display, and is splash-proof and water resistant, thanks to its nano coated body.
Full specs sheet of the newly introduced Motorola phone is still hidden, but the firm is clever enough to reveal its key areas.
Moto E3 Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, oleophobic coating, 294ppi
- Quad-core processor
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2800mAh
The Moto E3 will be hitting U.K first before getting to other regions, and that will be around early September. It will be available at a starting price of £99 ($132 USD) in White and Black colours.